QEOSH’s mission is to partner with and support your organization on your Environmental Occupational Health & Safety talent investment, while saving you time, energy, and money.
In Partnership with Association of Canadian Safety Professionals, QEOSH offers professional staffing solutions, serving as your ambassador and environmental occupational health and safety industry trusted advisor for placing qualified professionals to support your project needs.
Our clients may require temporary/contract EHS professional staff for a variety of reasons, including:
- To support or manage a new construction project.
- Registered for COR or other International Standard Certification and need support
- Choosing to outsource their EHS professionals on a long term contract base instead of hire.
- Want a “trial period” before hiring their EHS professional
Let QEOSH be your partner in quality & prevention, as you drive your business or project forward.
The Benefits of EHS Professional Staffing with QEOSH
- Short term contract or contract–to-hire Environmental Occupational Health & Safety professional staffing with QEOSH, as your partner in quality & prevention has immense benefits for your organization.
- Outsourcing your EHS with QEOSH gives your company a peace of mind as you drive your business or project forward, while leaving your health and safety compliance to industry experts.
- Have access to sector specific and qualified EHS professionals that have gone through a comprehensive recruitment process including background checks, qualification & credential validation and in depth interviews, prior to be delicately selected and employed by QEOSH.
- QEOSH Environmental Occupational Health & Safety Professional Contract/Temporary Staffing or Contract-to-Hire Staffing structure is based on a duel reporting; the EHS professional reports to your designated manager and to a sector specific EHS director with QEOSH. This brings an extra expertise to your team at an executive level.
- EHS staffing with QEOSH is cost effective, where it saves you time and money on administrative expenses associated with in-house recruiting and other hiring activities.
- QEOSH will take care of employee payroll, benefits, worker compensation and claims.
- At QEOSH, our Accuracy, Professional liability and Due Diligence are a priority and commitment.
Professional Staffing Solutions
With a large network of dedicated and qualified environmental and occupational health & safety professionals, QEOSH offers contract/temporary staffing. This gives your business a flexible environmental occupational health and safety staffing solution to support your project needs.
Our contract-to-hire environmental occupational health and safety professional staffing solution gives you a unique position to evaluate the performance of the EHS professional on your site for an agreed-upon term, before making a hiring decision. This minimizes your hiring risk and saves your business time and money.