SENIOR COORDINATOR HEALTHY, SAFETY, ENVIRONMENT AND QUALITY
SENIOR COORDINATOR HEALTHY, SAFETY, ENVIRONMENT, AND QUALITY
Position Reference #: 52021
Company (Client) Overview:
Our Client (ISN) is a global leader in contractor and supplier management; ISN’s online contractor management database is the global resource for connecting corporations with safe, reliable contractors and suppliers from capital-intensive industries. Our Client is currently looking for senior coordinator health, safety, environmental, and quality to join their team based in Toronto.
Job Title: Senior Coordinator – HSEQ RAVS
Employment Type: Full-Time Permanent
- Base salary: $84,000 CAD
- Target incentive: $6,800 – $9,500 CAD
The Senior Coordinator – HSEQ RAVS works on the HSEQ RAVS team to provide safety-related technical support to clients, facilitate desktop audits of health and safety programs, coordinate process improvement initiatives, review and provide support to contractors regarding their company HSEQ processes, and participate in various research activities. It requires that one possess familiarity with HSEQ-related legislation and standards, be self-motivated, and willing to assist with the day-to-day demands inherent to a rapidly growing organization.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities Specific duties and responsibilities include:
- Research, develop, and enhance health and safety review protocols as necessitated by legislated requirements
- Assist and support ISNetworld contractor/ supplier clients; meet clients at their locations
- Review contractor HSEQ documentation and processes, and communicate compliance/gaps in regard to regulatory requirements
- Perform desktop audits of health and safety programs; verify statistical information
- Coordinate various review protocol development and implementation initiatives
- Proactively analyze processes and bring forth ideas for continuous improvement
- Research and develop various resources and reference documents for clients
- Support and participate in the organization’s Continuous Improvement Program to conform to ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 requirements by complying with the Quality Policy procedures and meeting QMS and ISMS objectives
- All employees have a professional duty to provide any information related to security issues, incidents, or situations that present a potential security risk to the ISO Team, ISN Management, or their Supervisor
- Other tasks and projects as directed by management
To be considered for this role, the senior coordinator must have the following qualification:
- Must be bilingual and have French Fluency ( Note: this is a requirement )
- Bachelor’s degree in the area of Occupational Health and Safety, Public Health, Environmental Management or related field from an accredited university and/or equivalent work experience
- CRSP, NCSO and other HSE certifications a plus
- Minimum Four (4) years HSE or applicable site level practical experience Skillful in contractor/supplier or reviewer management
- Proven skills or education in auditing HSE systems
- Ability to travel up to 40%
The successful candidate will be required to complete a background check.
How to apply?
You can apply by emailing your resume and cover letter directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or online on our website. Please indicate the position reference number in your email subject line.
QEOSH Staffing & Recruitment Inc. is Canada’s Exclusive Health & Safety Staffing & Recruitment. We are dedicated to employment equity and encourage applications from people of all genders, persons with disabilities, racial/visible minorities, and indigenous peoples. At QEOSH, we are committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process, in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).