Health, safety, and environment (HSE) employees work to protect the well-being, welfare, and safety of people at work while also protecting them from health risks and dangers throughout the workday. Managers often ask, “Is it worth using an HSE recruiter to find the perfect candidate?” Using an HSE recruiter finds you the best applicant while not draining your precious time and resources. It is an investment that does pay off in the end. So yes, dig into this!
An HSE recruiter enables your company to find what it needs. Having experts screen and interview various people allows them to find the right person for the vacant position you need to be filled. A recruiter deals with heading an HSE talent search and acquisition so you can focus on other things.
Suppose you are ready to talk with someone; reach out to Qeosh today. We specialize in quality, environmental and occupational health and safety staffing and recruitment. It is definitely worth using a company that is already connected in the HSE professional network.
Is it worth using an HSE recruiter?
When something is worth it, it means that you gain something positive from a particular action. Of course, it is worth hiring an HSE recruiter. This person does the hard work for you!
- Recruiters help companies save money and time. In the long run, recruiters allow your company to cut costs by getting the attention of the perfect professional to fill your position. In addition, recruiters have access to both active and passive candidates. They can reach out to people who may not be specifically searching for a new job, but that would change for the perfect role.
- Recruiters are experts in their field. Qualified recruiters have experience selling the position they are filling by using their network. Recruiters have the skills and knowledge to be good judges of human character.
- Recruiters know which talent is the best. They know what to look for and what to ask. Companies that deal in recruitment have options for both temporary and contract HSE staffing. Additionally, they have access to HSE graduates through their relationships with schools. They have contacts in the field when looking for executives and project consultancy. They are well versed in assessing the engagement and productivity of applicants, not only their skill set. Recruiters also have a knack for determining the longevity potential of an applicant.
- Recruiters work faster than you can. By shortening the hiring time, you get an employee to start working for you faster. It is always stressful for current employees to have to fill in before finding someone new. An open position is always costly.
What makes a good recruiter?
When looking for a recruiter to help your company, it is essential to look for an active meticulous listener.
Active listening is a super important skill for recruiters. The recruiter should pay complete attention, fully comprehend, respond appropriately, and recall specific details. They consciously listen to every word of the conversation and interject only when needed. They understand both their clients’ and the candidates’ needs to find the best opportunities for everybody.
An excellent recruiter pays attention to every detail. They deal with a ton of information every day, which they need to organize and differentiate. Recruiters genuinely know what is required to fulfill the positions you have open. They ask the questions to ensure that the applicants they are hiring have what it takes to get the job done.
Questions to Ask a Recruiting Company Before Hiring Them
- Have you ever filled this type of position before?
- What expertise do you have in the area we are hiring?
- How do you plan on finding our perfect candidate? What are some of the methods you will use?
- What sets you apart from your competitors?
- Do you offer a replacement guarantee policy?
- What are your fees for this service?
- What was the turnover rate last year for your internal staff?
- Are there any current trends or issues in this industry that I should know?
How Qeosh Can Help?
Qeosh is supportive and an expert in the field, full of essential industry knowledge so that you receive a better talent investment return. Start working with our company by sending us a message today so we can share what we offer. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (905) 392-6302.
To learn more about our jobs, click here. When working with us, you can expect friendly, courteous, and helpful staff who strive to deliver efficient and professional work.